The City is offering 100 bursaries to South African youth, who permanently reside in Johannesburg, to pursue full-time undergraduate studies in one of the following fields:
- Actuarial Science
- Law / Legal
- Built Environment (Architecture, Construction)
- Communication / Social Media
- Local Government Sciene / Politcal Science
- Logistics Management
- Community Services (Disaster Management)
- Marketing Management
- Curatorial Studies
- Emergency Management Services
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Municipal Governance
- Environmental Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Quality Assurance
- Finance (Accounting, Auditing, Entrepreneurial, Small Business Management, Suppay Chain Management, Treasury, Economists)
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Health (Nursing)
- Quantity Surveying
- Real Estate (Property Management, Property Valuation)
- Information Technology
- Regional Planning
- International Relations and Protocol
- Sports Science
Did You Pass a grade 12 or Matric..? Click here to See what to do:> https://bit.ly/2PeRMT6
Thing that you can do after passing Matric or grade 12..Click here:> Click here:> https://bit.ly/2PeRMT6
Criteria for selection:
- Selection of successful candidates will be strictly on academic merit.
- Applicants are expected to study at an accredited South African tertiary Institution.
- It is the student’s responsibility to seek admission with a tertiary institution.
- The bursary ¡s for study programmes of no less than one year.
The bursary is renewable annually, based on academic performance / results.
The Bursary covers: TuitIon and registration fees, prescribed books and / or study material and is limited to the amount of R 25,000.00 per academic year.
WIN an amazing price with Just Play.. Just Click here a word WIN and WIN a Price<> WIN WIN
OR WIN brand New VW Polo by Clicking WIN WIN
To win you must complete the form online: Click the Word PLAY NOW TO WIN
How to apply City of Johannesburg bursaries
Click here to download Application Form, Bursary application forms are also available from:
- City of Johannesburg Customer Service Centre’s.
- Reception Area, Ground Floor A-Block. Metropolitan Centre,Braamfontein (opposite the Civic Theatre).
Certified copies of the following must accompany applications:
- Most recent academic record.
- South African Identity Document.
- Proof of residency in Johannesburg (Statement of Water and Lights, Rates and Taxes).
Completed application forms can be posted to:
The Bursary Office
Group Corporate and Shared Services
Employee Relations and Development
RO. Box 1049
Any City of Johannesburg Customer Service Centre’s. Reception Area, Ground Floor A-Block, Metropolitan Centre,Braamfontein (opposite the Civic Theatre).
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.