City Power Johannesburg (SOC) Limited as a progressive company committed to the skills and development initiatives of the country and striving for the social and economic development of the region, invites suitable candidates with excellent academic performance to apply for graduate in training programme who completed their Electrical Engineering Degrees in South African universities.
Did You Pass a grade 12 or Matric..? Click here to See what to do:> https://bit.ly/2PeRMT6
Thing that you can do after passing Matric or grade 12..Click here:> Click here:> https://bit.ly/2PeRMT6
Electrical Engineering Requirements
- You must be an Electrical Engineering graduate from a South African University
- You must be a South African Citizen (women applicants will have an added advantage to address employment equity quotas of the company)
- Your CV (maximum two pages)
- Certified copy of academic transcript.
- Certified copy of Qualification / Completion letter
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copy of South African Identity Document
Academic Streams Targeted
Applicants who have completed their Electrical Engineering degrees in one of the following field:
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy/Light Current)
WIN an amazing price with Just Play.. Just Click here a word WIN and WIN a Price<> WIN WIN
OR WIN brand New VW Polo by Clicking WIN WIN
To win you must complete the form online: Click the Word PLAY NOW TO WIN
How To Apply
Kindly forward your Applications to recruitment.HR&T@citypower.co.za
quoting “GIT 2018/2019”
- In case of further information regarding this advertisement, please contact: The assigned HR &T personnel, Thandi Sithole 011 490 7545 or Grieta Phiri 011 490 7394.
NB: Faxed/post applications will not be considered. You can download the application form on the web address: Download Application Form
City Power is an Employment Equity Employer; therefore, preference for this position will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representatively (especially Gender [female]). If you do not hear from us within 2 months of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.