The Trans-Caledon Tunneling Authority (TCTA) is offering ten (10) internship opportunities to suitably qualified and deserving youth from previously disadvantaged backgrounds in the fields of study listed below. The duration of the Internship Programme is 2 years. Successful interns will be entitled to a monthly stipend.
TCTA is a State-owned entity responsible for bulk raw water infrastructure development.
Available Intrrnship Opportunities
- Finance/Supply Chain Management (x2)
- Project Finance and Treasury (x2)
- Engineering (Civil/Electrical (Controls & Instrumentation)/Mechanical and Chemical) (x3)
- Environmental Management (x1
- Legal, Risk and Compliance (x1)
- Human Resources (Employee Relations or Labour Law) (x1)
How to apply
Closing date is 11 March 2018. Click here to download the application form.
All applications are to be e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org and queries may be addressed to Nomvula Mhlambi at (012) 683-1258.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for verification and interviews. Should you not hear from TCTA within 30 days after the closing date consider your application unsuccessful.
Via – TCTA