Programmer Technical expertise and support in installing, testing, tuning, optimising, diagnosing problems, repairing ,upgrading and maintaining both externally and internally supplied hardware and systems software such as operating systems, data management products namely: IBM InfoSphere MDM Server.
Did You Pass a grade 12 or Matric..? Click here to See what to do:> https://bit.ly/2PeRMT6
Thing that you can do after passing Matric or grade 12..Click here:> Click here:> https://bit.ly/2PeRMT6
Programmer Job Responsibilities
- Basic impact analysis.
- Create technical program specifications for small to medium complexity programs.
- Can be expected to maintain & enhance existing applications
- 1st level problem solving (1st call standby).
- Actively participate in code reviews.
- Complete required unit testing and participation in requirements testing and integration testing.
- Participate in the full testing cycle (incl attending forums).
- Build test cases for integrated testing.
- On instruction under supervision build the test environment.
- Document programme specifications, learning’s, and all docs related to own work to meet existing standards and project requirements (incl change & implementation docs).
- Document UTR related to own work.
- Navigate/use utilities and tools of the applicable platform to complete the Edit, compile , run, test, fix and prepare to promote cycle.
WIN an amazing price with Just Play.. Just Click here a word WIN and WIN a Price<> WIN WIN
OR WIN brand New VW Polo by Clicking WIN WIN
To win you must complete the form online: Click the Word PLAY NOW TO WIN
Matric + 2 years programming certificate/ diploma
Minimum Experience Level
- Min 2 years programming
- Unix Operating System
- Unix command-line level scripting
- Data & Database experience
- Knowledge of table layout
- Data types on DB2
- Data analysis
- Database design
- Data Integration Patterns
- MQ Messaging
- SOA Services
- WebSphere Application Server
- Clear understanding and/or experience of several of the following: performance and optimisation, testing, code promotion/configuration management, parallel processing
- ETL experience
- Experience of code development in a high-level language such as C, C++, C#, Java or a database language (SQL or PL/SQL) is advantageous
- Desire to solve problems and get ‘under the covers’
- Demonstrate application of logic when solving problems
- Applied Learning
- Customer Focus
- Initiating Action
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
How To Apply
Closing Date: 14 January 2019