Premier Bursary / Scholarship Programme invites learners and students (unemployed youth: 35 years and less) who are South Africans and are residents of the North West Province, who desire to study or are studying on full-time basis at tertiary institutions to apply for the Provincial Bursary and Skills Development Fund bursaries available for the 2019 academic year.
Did You Pass a grade 12 or Matric..? And you don’t have CASH..Click here:> http://bit.ly/2SQ3vJP
Bursaries will be awarded to learners who are financially needy and academically performing well. These bursaries target Grade 12 learners; those who have already passed Grade 12 in previous years; and students who are already at tertiary institutions. (The closing date for the submission of the completed application forms is 11th January 2019). Invitation for full time bursary applications: 2019 Academic year
Premier Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2019
DEGREE / DIPLOMA IN PROGRAMMES RELATED TO:
Culture & Arts
Construction, Building and Roads
Other Engineering fields;
Accounting/Commerce and Finance:
Health related fields and
Mathematics. Sciences and Technology
WIN an amazing price with Just Play.. Just Click here a word WIN and WIN a Price<> WIN WIN
OR WIN brand New VW Polo by Clicking WIN WIN
To win you must complete the form online: Click the Word PLAY NOW TO WIN
How To Apply Premier Bursary
Download Application forms or request a copy from the following Offices / Distribution Centers:
Office of the Premier: Bursary Offices (Ga-Rona Building. Ground Floor): /p>
Labour Centres; District & Local Municipalities; High Schools & Traditional Authority Offices.
• Office of the Premier Regional Communication Offices:
Brits -45 Harrington Street;
Bojanala – Opposite NW FM. Mabe Business Park:
Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati – Mini-Garona Building. Entrance B. Vryburg;
DDr Kenneth Kaunda – 309 West end Centre, Leask Street, Klerksdorp
NB. The completed Bursary Application Form, together with copies Of all the required documents should be submitted directly to Office of the Premier (Ground Floor. Ga-Rona Building Bursaries Offices) or at the distribution centers mentioned above.
Documents to be attached:
- Fully completed Bursary Application form (SECTIONS: A – E)
- Proof of Home / Residential address document: A letter from the Traditional Authority Offices for those residing from the villages and a letter from the Municipality Offices for those of Town / Townships / farm; (Not statement of account, e.g. water bill, etc.);
- Certified copy of ID Document (student);
- Certified copy of Statement of results / Matric Certificate (Matric Certificate is compulsory for all applicants)
- Certified copy of End of year results /last academic results (Students already at tertiary)
- Certified copy of University Acceptance letter.
- ATTACH PROOF OF PARENT /S’ & GUARDIAN INCOME DOCUMENT/S: SALARY PAYSLIP/S (NB. In case of Deceased parent/s also attach copy of Death Certificate/s).
- Are you disabled?
- NB. In case the University Acceptance / Admission Letter and the end of year Results (Matric & Tertiary) are not yet received, please submit the Bursary application form with other supporting documents before the closing date and submit the results not later than the 10th January 2019 to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Incomplete Application Form; Application Form received after the closing will not be consid – ered / will be disregarded. • If applicants do not hear from this Office after four (4) months from the closing date, they should accept that their Applications were Unsuccessful. (For more information please contact the following numbers: 018 3881212 / 1308/ 1259 / 1207 / 1510).