Artisan career PetroSA is Offering a lÉnited nurnber Apprenticesh$ tranng (Vportunitios to unemployed individuals with interest in the field of Artisan career development.
Did You Pass a grade 12 or Matric..? Click here to See what to do:> https://bit.ly/2PeRMT6
Thing that you can do after passing Matric or grade 12..Click here:> Click here:> https://bit.ly/2PeRMT6
The Apprenticeship Training is a three(3) year program and is Offered in me following trades:
- Mechanical Fitting
Artisan career Requirements
- Must be South Africa citizen residing in the Western Cape
- Grade 11 with 40% pass in Math (NOT Maths Literacy) and physical Science OR N2 and Engineering Science (with related drawings and trade theory for the trade you are applying for).
- Must able to read. write and communicate in English.
- Must be fit ( metical and Security screening be conducted
- Must be Unemployed
- Must never have been on a previous apprenticeship program.
- Must NOT be currently studying with any Other institution Or plan to be studying in 2019.
- Applicants who have Obtained a Degree or would be for this programmer.
- Candidates can only apply for a learning opportunity in ONE trade.
- Only applications submitted through the petroSA Career portal win be
- PetroSA reserves the right not to award any training contracts this invitation.
- PetroSA is providing a training opportunity and this not guarantee future employment within petroSA.
- PetroSA is committed to employment equity and selection of candidates will be done in with our Employment Equity PLAN.
WIN an amazing price with Just Play.. Just Click here a word WIN and WIN a Price<> WIN WIN
OR WIN brand New VW Polo by Clicking WIN WIN
To win you must complete the form online: Click the Word PLAY NOW TO WIN
How To Apply Artisan career
PetroSA (Mossel Bay) is offering a limited number of Apprenticeship training opportunities to empower unemployed individuals with interest in the field of Artisan career development at its Centre of Excellence (COE)
Successful candidates will be placed on a COE apprenticeship programme under a training contract that will cover the cost of the training including a monthly stipend as determined by COE. The programme will start in APRIL 2019 and will run for a period of approximately 36 months.
PetroSA (Mossel bay) is offering a limited number of Apprenticeship training opportunities to empower unemployed individuals with interest in the field of Artisan career development, at its Centre of Excellence (COE)