RBS Learnership Our culture is characterised by a strong desire for innovation and problem solving with a flair for entrepreneurship. It’s an inspiring ethos that forms the heartbeat of our business and keeps us firmly on track. But our hard-working attitude aside, we make sure it’s only the work we take seriously – never ourselves.
Did You Pass a grade 12 or Matric..? Click here to See what to do:> https://bit.ly/2PeRMT6
Thing that you can do after passing Matric or grade 12..Click here:> Click here:> https://bit.ly/2PeRMT6
RBS provides stakeholder with effective and efficient financial services according to the required standards and procedures in order to retain existing clients and secure new business in support of the business strategy.
RBS: Learnership Job Functions
- Learnerships are available in our Cape Town office. Disability candidates will be considered.
- Learners will be based in our short-term insurance business.
- You will be exposed to Short-Term Insurance or to Short-Term Underwriting.
- The Learnership will commence 01 January 2019 until 31 December 2019.
- Successful candidates will attend and achieve a NQF level 5 Qualification in Short-Term Insurance.
- WIN an amazing price with Just Play.. Just Click here a word WIN and WIN a Price<> WIN WIN
OR WIN brand New VW Polo by Clicking WIN WIN
To win you must complete the form online: Click the Word PLAY NOW TO WIN
RBS: Learnership Requirements
- Matric (Not Negotiable)
- Must not be working 12 weeks prior to 1 January 2019.
- Under the age of 35.
- Computer Literate
- Excellent communication skills
- How to Apply